As a Senior Java Software Engineer for ZED Connect, you will enter a high-energy and tech savvy world. We are looking for someone who possess a strong creative problem-solving ability, is a great communicator and thrives in fast-paced, product focused environment.
If you have a passion for technology, can multi-task, and are motivated, then you could just be who we’re looking for!
As a Senior Developer You Can Expect To
- Be a trusted advisor: Understand and effectively communicate technical features and limitations in the context of design and development decisions.
- Help manage the design and development process, drive technical decisions, and coordinate efforts with fellow teammates designs.
- Support users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and new technologies and presenting them for architectural review.
What We’re Looking For
- 5+ years of experience with Core Java
- Recent Java 8 experience
- JUnit – unit testing
- 5+ years of experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- MongoDB (a plus)
- 3+ years of experience with Spring frameworks
- 3+ years of experience with Hibernate
- Experience with AWS services
- Experience working with an MVC architecture
- Experience with NodeJS (a plus)
- Has experience working with Agile teams (SCRUM)
- Ability to come up with accurate development estimates based on high-level business and/or technical requirements
- Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- Understanding of established software development life cycles
- Excellent communication, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Enjoy working collaboratively with a team, while also possessing a strong independent work ethic
- Desire to continuously improve his/hers craft of software development while adhering to best practices and standards
If interested please email your resume to: Sr. Java Software Engineer Job